Friday, March 28, 2008

No Easy Street for Me

Was cruising along last night on-line. Was up 3 buy-ins and would double my BR in record time. (It is micro) Went to bed to lock in the win but couldn't sleep. Turned the computer back on to continue were I left off and it was going great for 10 min. Then I went card dead. No problem just wait for hands. Blinded off then got a hand. 88% to win on the turn then 0% on the river. Repeat 3 times and big win turns into small win. Thank God tonight is Friday and the games should be softer over the weekend. Just so frustrating with so much money out there and I couldn't get any.

Live is still going as planed. I have been sticking to the 4/8 w/ full kill and doubled my BR. Will play this weekend and hope to continue building. Of course what happened on-line could happen live too.

Either way I feel very confident about my play and know it is just a matter of time to rebuild my BR back to what it was and beyond. I have a much clearer frame of mind, outlook, and focus to my game now, more then I have ever before. I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me and then I plan on playing and studying poker like a mad man.

No comments: