Saturday, March 22, 2008

Made My First Goal

I ran up $1.78 to $100. Less then a month ago I decided not to deposit more money on-line and lay in the bed I made. Practicing BR management and of course dropping down to .02/.04 I started to grind it out. As you know my BR mgmt is very lacking so this was good for me. Now that I see it works on-line maybe I can do it live.

I did hit a bump in the road last week loosing 37% of my BR just as I was reaching the $100 mark. I took some time off which helped but I think most of it came from my studies of NL. I carried over the concepts of position, added some aggression and I went on a streak. Now the questions is, do I go back to studying limit or keep going on NL? I may just do both.

Now that I made my goal I will start adding .5/1 tables to my play. The BR is still short but I will add them slowly. At $500 I will add 1/2 tables and so on. I will move up fast to 1/2 but then slow down until I have the proper BR.

No comments: