Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hanging Tough

It is not easy getting out of this slump. I am trying to keep an open mind to all the little things contributing to it.

I read a good article on variance today and it goes hand in hand with tilt. In brief, if you are in a slump you will try to push situations that you know are bad and contribute to an already bad situation. Well put. I think I mentioned this before but it is good to see my logic backed up.

I have been trying to be patient but I get bored and eat. Then get tired and not pay attention and loose even more money.

I am trying to play poker when I go to play poker and nothing else. I almost have my area set up at home away from the tv but not yet. The key for me is going to be setting a time limit. I will play live for 4 hrs and leave. Not just a break but leave. I still have alot of drama in my life so if I can just put it aside for 4 hours a week I should be ok

No comments: