Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Still Learning

Following the new preflop charts helped tremendously.  I can see how I was being pushed around before and I understand the concepts behind the actions.  Some was faith and hope, but as it worked I gained more confidence.

I went on a good run of cards timed with the improvement in my game and almost made my bankroll back.  Just when I was counting my money while sitting at the table, my luck ran out.  I got into a half dozen or so spots that I thought my equity was better then it was and started loosing.  Plugged the hands into Equilab and found my true equity was only 30%.  Not the best investment to do multiple times.  Not as bad as the first down swing but still hurts after battling back.

I went back to the training chapters and my notes and re-read.  Went down to playing just 1 table and started to work through my spots.  Started to come back but it is a slow climb.  Have to put in the hands now to see where my next issue will pop up.

No comments: