Friday, May 8, 2020

Be a Believer

So I have been playing 50nl on WSOP.com and loosing.  Still have some money left but if I don't turn it around fast, I will have to make another deposit.

I have found that the more I believe, the less I loose.  No matter how unlikely it is that a person called down pot sized flop and turn bets with 72o, when it gets there on the river and they raise, they have it.  I am watching videos of high stakes pros that drop down to play 50nl and are calling off their stacks with AQo and loosing to AKo on a A23 board.  I would have said the pot is to small and he can have it, but the pro called and lost.  I did that last week and now have a small bank roll.

Still have some believing to do.  I lost to a 93s flush in a raised pot last night.  Just couldn't fold my nut straight.  Down another buy in for the session.  Continued reading and watching upswings' Lab modules and still enjoying them.

Tonight and this weekend I will play even tighter preflop, more selective when putting money in the pot post flop, and being a better believer.

No comments: