Sunday, November 11, 2007

85 Hours and $160 Later

I am settling in on a new playing style. I have used these marathon sessions in the past to see the patterns of my losses. By seeing what doesn't work over again and again in a short period of time it starts to sink in. I even posted a hand or two on 2+2 while I was playing to help out on my weak tight problem. I still have work to do but I am pushing hard to prepare for my trip next weekend.

My problems are in my post flop game. No surprise there since 90% or more of the poker community lacks in this area. I was and still do spew chips. I have tightened up to an almost fit or fold play style. It is working for me right now because I still am running bad. I have taken so many suck outs this weekend it is hard to take. I don't know if this is normal but I hope not.

No comments: