Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Reload

I deposited more money. It was in the back of my mind that if I don't win I will have to reload and I felt like it was affecting my play.  The best way to correct this was to eliminate it.  So I reloaded and that concern is now gone.  I didn't go broke but I was down to around $100. I also wanted to take advantage of the 100% reload match.

I moved down to the 20nl tables but I couldn't find games as easily as the 50nl, so I move back up.  WSOP.com has a limited player pool and 50nl seems to be the most sustainable level.  I noticed many higher level players dropping down to play.  The games seemed tougher then they should be and after seeing multiple high level players at the tables, it confirms my suspicions.  I don't and can't,  play at other sites living in Nevada, so I have to go with my experience on this topic.

I made it through a complete cycle of the the Upswing Lab.  I would recommend this site to anyone who wants to improve their game.  They present the information in a very easy to understand and logical way.  I was able to apply what I learned and see it in action.  I understand and feel much more confident in my play.  I will go back and re-read every chapter again until I absorb every piece of information they offer.

Still tracking my losses and hopefully soon, wins.  I am currently $ -720.00. 

No comments: