Monday, March 1, 2010

Can't Give it Up

I am still playing and still treading water. My live play is making me just enough to get by and my internet play is sinking.

I feel that I reached a new understanding and comfort level of the game but the results don't show it. I have a superiority complex along with greed and a desire to win every pot I enter. I am finding my self trying to run over games with marginal hands and going all in when my gut is telling me I am beat.

I am going to slow it down and look at it from a different point of view. I am going to respect my opponents play and think of the hand as a puzzle. I will think before I push the button and trust my instinct. If I fold the best hand, so be it. I know I can play better and I am determined to prove it with results.

I am starting from the bottom so up is the only way I can go.

No comments: