Thursday, September 3, 2009

Off to a Rocky Start

As usual when ever you try to do your best you don't. Put some bad luck on that and you have a down swing. I am not making this up. Poker Tracker has the stats to prove it. It doesn't account for everything but I am running below expectations by 5 buy ins at least.

Any way, I put in a monster session today and am now winning. It also helped work out some leaks in my game which is always a plus. This will also carry over to my live game which is also in a downswing. To the point, I get bored, feel entitled to win, and force action, of which I am on the loosing end.

I forced myself to take my own advice and waited for the cards to come. I concentrated on playing my hands well and extracting value. I am sure I folded alot of "Best" hands but my win rate was still 3.36 BB/hour. This includes bad play at the beginning. I got the value of quantity. I play 8 tables, so if you wait the good hands will come.

I will put in some hands next time for some feedback. I don't know if anyone reads this but if they leave a comment I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Tilt said...

Will comment for sure.