Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2nd Week Results

Results are 70% favorable.

I had a few good live sessions and was able to win $950, just short of my goal. I was at my goal but being tired late in a session proved costly.

On-line I fell apart. I was trying to apply some new concepts I learned and I didn't quite get them right. I lost a few large pots and was down -$339.25 before I knew it. This was softened by my rake back of $110.35 so the actual damage was only -$228.90.

The new concepts did help my live game and I have since re-read, thought, and listened to the concepts again. I believe I filled in some key gaps so I am optimistic about this week.

Overall my live game is the most important thing for obvious reasons so I am not devastated by my on-line results. In fact, I am that much more determined to figure it out.

No comments: