Monday, July 20, 2009

Back on the Blog

I have had some ups and downs since I last Blogged. I was down on myself and didn't blog. Since then I have gotten my game back and am doing well.

I have been keeping a steady pace at the tables and am getting into a grove as to when to leave. I don't always get it right but I have been getting better at leaving.

Still loosing online. I have slowed the bleeding but am not going in the right direction yet. I am trying new things all the time so I haven't given up yet. I keep telling myself if other people can win then so can I.

Hitting the books again. A friend gave me what looks like a very good book from 1994. It covers odds a draws in a way that I have not see before. It is well written and explains the concepts simply. I will let you know more when I am done with it.

Anyway, I have recovered from 2 months of bad play and am looking forward to big profits. The Grand Sierra is having their tournaments starting this Thursday and Lake Tahoe is filled with tourists giving away money. I have been practicing my tournaments and will be going to the lake trying to cash in. I will try to tell you all about it.

No comments: