Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy at Work

I haven't posted for awhile because I was busy rapping up work. We were shutting down the Nevada operations and reorganizing the Colorado operations. I knew my mind would not be focused so I didn't play much. When I did I lost. Go figure.

Lately I have been looking at my play and realized how much I was playing for entertainment. To truely make money you have to be there for that reason alone. I have tightened up and stopped gambling considerably.

My short term results have shown improvement, no big wins yet, but I have minimized my losses. I will try to track my play again starting in Sept. I should have more time to play and blog about it. I have some trips in mind to keep it interesting.

For those in the Reno area, the Peppermill seems to be getting a 20/40 limit game almost every day. I am refraining from jumping in for now, but my wade in with the right lineup. Currently it is quite tough with big swings.

1 comment:

G0G3tt@ said...

what up playa hata well nah just here at work and just trying to get through the day and u know how it is with kevin and my dad her always arguing like a married couple well we need to get together the end of the month ima go down to vegas and well we need to get together and u can show me the ropes already well you know i like to play for fun so we need to play for money now ahah and show me the way to do it well keep in touch

angel