Friday, May 23, 2008

What Was I Thinking

I still haven't been able to answer this question. I played and lost like a fish last night. Down 3.5 buy-ins in one of the softest 1/2 NL games I know of.

I got a couple of great hands at the start and tried to run over the table like I have been doing on-line all week. This worked for the first 2 hands. Then I would get myself pot committed and call off my chips. I gave 400 alone to a huge fish when she flopped a set. The only hint of redemption is that I had AA both times and paid off 33 and 88.

At first this may not seem to bad but the bets were so obvious that I should have been able to fold. The first time I was still trying to run over the table and the last one I was on simmering tilt. Either way I lost way more then I should have. I even took a break and won 200 back at BJ, just to go back to the Poker room and give it back.

I haven't decided what I am going to do tonight, but if I am even a hint of tired or restless I won't play and risk a repeat performance.

No comments: